Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Rallye with Plus Package
1,886 Posts
Jack, welcome to the forum from Western NY and congrats on the GT, nice looking car!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi. Jack here. Recent owner 2021 Charger GT Blacktop. i love my Charger! View attachment 124898
Congrats on the new GT. I just purchased one about 2 months ago. Are you leaving the yellow bumper guards on? They look good but...the dealer didn't remove mine either and I had to drive home with those things installed and they scratched my paint. I took mine off and I am thinking of putting them on ebay. Or...I may sand down the imperfections on my yellow guards and have them wrapped in black vinyl (my GT is Tored with the Blacktop package). If I do reinstall them I am going to put some vinyl wrap on the bumper as well so the guards hopefully won't scratch the paint any more.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi and welcome from SoCal! I own a 2019 Charger GT Orange Mango with Blacktop Edition. I love that accent! I was lucky. I got all I was looking for: V6, Orange Mango color, Power Sunroof and Fog lights.
Tire Car Vehicle Wheel Automotive lighting
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Vehicle registration plate
I'm enjoying mine. Enjoy yours!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Mmm ! Very nice. It's interesting how the color looks different in different light conditions.
Yes. It's the 'Mango' effect on the Orange. In diffused light or shading, the Red tint seems to predominate. In direct Sunlight, the Orange is dominant. The Color is the main reason I get a lot of stares and 'thumbs ups' at my car. However, in the two years I've had the Car I've only been severely 'cut-off' 2-3 times. Most people stop or 'pause' when they see my Car approaching theirs, both on City Streets and Freeway. The 'anti-collision' quality! :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
welcome, i would ditch the guards, they will mark up your paint over time. Took mine off after just 300 miles and had to have the marks buffed out
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant
Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

1 - 20 of 21 Posts