Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happily just got a 2015 Charger RT. Still trying to set up all controls etc. could use some advice on garage remote, dash set up.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Western NY and congrats on the Charger. FWIW, I have my dash setup with instantaneous mpg on upper left, digital speedo in upper middle, avg mpg on upper right. I usually leave center part of dash display on the Trip function, showing how far I've traveled since I last refilled (I reset it when I fill up), and what my avg. mpg is for that tank of gas. If you haven't guessed, I have a mild obsession with fuel economy. I routinely get 34+ mpg on the interstates in the summer.

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
4,389 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Atlanta!!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the forum from Western NY and congrats on the Charger. FWIW, I have my dash setup with instantaneous mpg on upper left, digital speedo in upper middle, avg mpg on upper right. I usually leave center part of dash display on the Trip function, showing how far I've traveled since I last refilled (I reset it when I fill up), and what my avg. mpg is for that tank of gas. If you haven't guessed, I have a mild obsession with fuel economy. I routinely get 34+ mpg on the interstates in the summer.
Like that blue color, mine ic the granite.

·
Registered
2017 Charger R/T Blacktop
3,569 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Congrats on the new car and Welcome to the site from Pa.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts