1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
REPs brother! Nice looking Charger!

·
Registered
12,059 Posts
Ride looks great. The rims and radio look sweet.

·
400 cubes of Goodness!!!
10,995 Posts
Looking good! Foose make some nice wheels!

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
Nice ride. Have u thought about getting it lowered?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice ride. Have u thought about getting it lowered?
I have but I hear some people have problems with rubbing or rolling the fenders or something like that. It's something i really would like to do aside from getting halo projector headlamps. Anyone with 22's with no problems? and what kit and how many inches lowered?

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
I have but I hear some people have problems with rubbing or rolling the fenders or something like that. It's something i really would like to do aside from getting halo projector headlamps. Anyone with 22's with no problems? and what kit and how many inches lowered?

I am on 24's and lowered. Lowered overall 1.5 inches and no rubbing. I had to roll my front fenders and that was it. Rides better lowered than stock height and I have not bottomed out or rubbed once. Been lowered since May and have been to Tennessee and Miami since that time.

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Sweet ride bro...nice and clean!!! Reps

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
nice looking ride reps

·
Registered
23 Posts
I love those foose rims. I originally looked at the same 5 spoke design in 22" but opted for the black style (black on black). I changed my mind though when I thought about it and 3000 for the rims and tires was a little deep for my pockets.

I suggest if anyone wants the same style look at the American Racing wheels. The foose design of course is more aggressive but if anyone wants to save a few bucks the American Racing's are a nice alternative (black, chrome, and gun metal).

Nice wheels though man :tup: digging the double din too!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts