Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all,
I just want to ask some fellow owners what would look good on my steel blue charger. I am looking at 20in. Any comment is welcome. Im not done with performance yet, but my wife said I am for now.:mad: So now its show time with exterior mods. Im not having alot of chrome on the car and will eventually have heritage type body kit and Danko 68 grille with black mesh. Thanks :shakehead:

Attachments

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
I would go with the 2nd ones because I don't think the steel blue with the black and chrome would mesh too well. Good luck.

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
i like the 3rd ones

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
I like number 2 and number 4....you can build your other MODs around which wheels you choose.

·
400 cubes of Goodness!!!
10,995 Posts
Out of these I like the Pheonix best #4

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
one of the local guys has the middle ones in 22in on his black SRT8. i don't like 22's but they look damn good on the car.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
IMO #1 would be cool if you were doing a Batman or Ninja theme. #2 or #4 would look good.

·
Registered
4,394 Posts
My favorite are 2,3, and 4 in that order

·
Registered
549 Posts
I like number one but change the chrome to color match your car with all black....

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I appriciate everyones choices, but the 2nd ones which are the Platinum Black Widow is only for front wheel drive vehicles. So now the choice will be harder for me know. Thanks

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
My favorites are #2 and #3

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
#3...............

·
H-D 883 IRON
12,781 Posts
#3 imho :)

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I like #1. Stands out and not too many cars will have that design.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts