Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I just joined chargerforumz and ordered my Charger last weekend.

If all goes well, I‘ll be the owner of a 2021 Scat Pack Widebody in Octane Red with black/red interior some time in the next two months. Options are Plus, Technology, Driver Convenience, Navi and Travel, and Harman Kardon groups plus sunroof.

As of now my order is in D status so I’m sure I have a while to go.

The Charger will replace a 2004 Acura TL in my fleet and will share daily driving use with my 2016 Dodge Durango R/T, and is almost identically equipped as the Durango, including the red interior.

My toys are a 1969 Dodge Dart GT convertible, a 2012 Ford Mustang GT Convertible, and a 1985 Toyota Celica GTS convertible which I’m trying to sell to free up garage space for the Charger.

I look forward to participating here and hearing about everyone else’s cars!

LH

·
Registered
2017 Charger R/T Blacktop
3,608 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

Reactions: leeherman

·
Registered
2021 Dodge Charger Scat Pack
53 Posts
Welcome from Mississippi. Just ordered my 2021 Scat Pack in Pitch Black on 8/14. I'm in D1 status currently with an estimated ship date of 9/23. We'll see if it makes it. Already missed the first one.

Options are Plus, Driver Convenience, Carbon/Suede.

·
Registered
2015 Rallye with Plus Package
1,826 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Western NY. I hope you're new car comes soon. It looks like it's going to be a great vehicle and color.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Thank you all!

I’ll probably end up getting the car just in time to park it for the winter!

LH
Welcome to the Z, from Pittsburgh! That'll give you something exciting to look forward to in the Spring at least! (y)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts