Dodge Charger Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
My car went KZM status last night and my window sticker popped up.

https://www.dodge.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=2C3CDXGJ1MH645562

ETA is within the next 1-2 weeks. Dealer has called and started the financing process with me. It's happening!
Awesome!

My car hasn’t shipped as of this morning, still KZ status as per the POC I got from my salesperson this morning.

I’m crossing my fingers that there are no unusual delays in getting my car to the dealership.

Let us know when yours arrives!

LH

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Car shipped, ETA to dealer 11/5-11/16.

Looks like it’ll be a little more than two months from order to delivery, and I can’t complain if that’s how it works out given the state of manufacturing these days.

Dash camera, locking lug nuts and mudflaps ordered, and my Weathertech floor and trunk liners are already here.

LH

·
Registered
2021 Dodge Charger Scat Pack
61 Posts
It’s here!

First two photos taken at the dealership, and the last after the car came home after a 100 mile break-in cruise.

View attachment 124635
View attachment 124636
View attachment 124634

Great news to hear. I, however, am running out of patience with Stellantis. My car was shipped via rail to a railyard in Birmingham, Alabama (about three hours from me) and said train arrived in Birmingham on 11/6. My car has been sitting on the railyard since then, with no indication on when it is being trucked the remaining three hours to me.

The car has missed its estimated dealer delivery date once now. Now Stellantis is telling me that this particular railyard in Alabama is facing issues because of vaccination mandates. They said it may be another month or two before I get my car. This is getting ridiculous and I'm losing my patience. I'm about to see if there's any avenue I can pursue to make Dodge eat the cost of the destination charge because I'm not paying $1,595 for this bullcrap. 11/14 marked three months to the day since ordering the vehicle.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Great news to hear. I, however, am running out of patience with Stellantis. My car was shipped via rail to a railyard in Birmingham, Alabama (about three hours from me) and said train arrived in Birmingham on 11/6. My car has been sitting on the railyard since then, with no indication on when it is being trucked the remaining three hours to me.

The car has missed its estimated dealer delivery date once now. Now Stellantis is telling me that this particular railyard in Alabama is facing issues because of vaccination mandates. They said it may be another month or two before I get my car. This is getting ridiculous and I'm losing my patience. I'm about to see if there's any avenue I can pursue to make Dodge eat the cost of the destination charge because I'm not paying $1,595 for this bullcrap. 11/14 marked three months to the day since ordering the vehicle.
I hope you get your car sooner than Stellantis indicates, but things really are wacky now.

I consider myself lucky I got mine in two months.

Keep us updated!

LH

21 - 28 of 28 Posts