Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been on the hunt for a domestic, rear drive V8, and 2 of the big three don’t really have anything to offer. Coming from a GMC Sierra I looked at trucks and real (truck platform) suvs but I kept going back to the only sedan the domestics had to offer. I found a few SSs and G8s but the price/year model/ mileage ratio wasn’t working out. Not gonna lie, always been a fan of the General. Long story short...
AD447A5E-5240-432E-9E38-4EC3B7499AD6.jpeg

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Welcome to the forum & congratulations on the new Charger.

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
4,389 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Atlanta!!!

·
Registered
2017 Charger R/T Blacktop
3,492 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
I'm a big fan of GM too but when you compare apples to apples in options and features, the Dodge Charger scats/SRTs beats the SS or camaro hands down any day of the week. Big congrats on the new car and Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome to the forum & congratulations on the new Charger.
Thanks. I’m digging it.
Welcome to the Z from Atlanta!!!
Thanks! Actually relocated out here from Dawsonville GA a few years ago.
Welcome from AZ.
Thanks bro.
Welcome to the forum from Western NY and congrats on the R/T.
Thanks Bob.
Welcome from Maryland.
Thanks.
Welcome from Las Vegas.
Nice thanks, throw a few bucks on black for me.
Welcome to the Z from NC! Glad you joined, enjoy the site!
Thanks J.
I'm a big fan of GM too but when you compare apples to apples in options and features, the Dodge Charger scats/SRTs beats the SS or camaro hands down any day of the week. Big congrats on the new car and Welcome to the site.
I agree. Had to have four doors too. Almost had the Wife sold on a Challenger... then she saw the “backseat”. Oh well.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Been on the hunt for a domestic, rear drive V8, and 2 of the big three don’t really have anything to offer. Coming from a GMC Sierra I looked at trucks and real (truck platform) suvs but I kept going back to the only sedan the domestics had to offer. I found a few SSs and G8s but the price/year model/ mileage ratio wasn’t working out. Not gonna lie, always been a fan of the General. Long story short...
View attachment 92416
Congrats on the sweet ride !!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts