Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Factory Reporductions FR74 20x9.5" and Arturo AZ850 275/40R20 all the way around. These things are meaty for sure! The car has BC Coilovers and lowered a bit for better fitment.

20191004_135920.jpg
20191004_124827.jpg
20191004_140615.jpg

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
oh my, those look good!

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Loving the look there brother!!! Def meaty lol....how are you liking the BC's?? I was looking into them or Yellow Speed Racing ones...can't decide...

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Loving the look there brother!!! Def meaty lol....how are you liking the BC's?? I was looking into them or Yellow Speed Racing ones...can't decide...
I am loving my suspension setup. The coilovers made a huge difference then I got eibach front/rear sway bars and a speedlogix strut tower brace a few months after. Adjustable front upper control arms and rear bushings for added camber is a must if you want to lower the car a bit. Replacing old worn out control arm/tie rod bushings helped a lot too.

Only one small complaint about the BCs is that the rebound on them is pretty minimal. When I am on the freeway and go over a more aggressive dip the suspension doesn't seem to catch the vehicle very well. It's a pretty aggressive drop. Other than that bumps are just fine and body roll massively decreased. It's also nice having the ability to change the firmness on the fly with the added extenders that I have sticking out the carpet in the trunk.

Reactions: MadMaxx

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I am loving my suspension setup. The coilovers made a huge difference then I got eibach front/rear sway bars and a speedlogix strut tower brace a few months after. Adjustable front upper control arms and rear bushings for added camber is a must if you want to lower the car a bit. Replacing old worn out control arm/tie rod bushings helped a lot too.

Only one small complaint about the BCs is that the rebound on them is pretty minimal. When I am on the freeway and go over a more aggressive dip the suspension doesn't seem to catch the vehicle very well. It's a pretty aggressive drop. Other than that bumps are just fine and body roll massively decreased. It's also nice having the ability to change the firmness on the fly with the added extenders that I have sticking out the carpet in the trunk.
Hell yeah, thank you man! I've got to go the coilover route here soon...as us AWD guys don't have the same love with struts as the RWD guys do lol!! From my a few of my friends whom have the Yellow Speed Racing ones, they love it and say the rebound is pretty good w/them, but might still go with the BC ones....

Reactions: Nuwanda

·
Registered
775 Posts
Those tires look beefy! I like the wheels, too! Nice upgrade!

·
Registered
775 Posts
I've got to go the coilover route here soon...as us AWD guys don't have the same love with struts as the RWD guys do lol!!

I love my AWD Hemi, but I feel you on the struts thing! Coilovers seem to be a good way for our cars to go.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Do I have a bit of a fitment issue. Looks like the tires are a sticking out a bit too far and will rub on the upper inner fender on major bumps.

Are the dimensions from hub to hub the same from the SE to RT to SRTs?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts