Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I have an SRT8 Superbee, 2013. I need replacement break pads and rotors for front and back. Currently I have Mopar ones. Prices here in Qatar are extortionate so I'm looking at importing them, not necessarily Mopar.
Any suggestions or ideas?
Many thanks
Riz

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I use slotted cryo treated Stoptech rotors and purchase from Tirerack.com.
I use PowerStop Z37 TopCop pads via Rockauto or Amazon.

Good luck.

·
Hey y'all, watch this!
1,513 Posts
Welcome to the Z from NC! Glad you joined, enjoy the site!

I would also check out R1Concepts, a vendor here on the forum. I'd start a conversation with them with your questions.

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
4,389 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Atlanta!!!

·
Registered
2017 Charger R/T Blacktop
3,570 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Hi all,
I have an SRT8 Superbee, 2013. I need replacement break pads and rotors for front and back. Currently I have Mopar ones. Prices here in Qatar are extortionate so I'm looking at importing them, not necessarily Mopar.
Any suggestions or ideas?
Many thanks
Riz
I don’t know how expensive shipping is from the USA but I get factory OEM parts from Steve White Motors. You can Google them. They typically discount their parts about 20% and will ship within the USA. You probably have customs and import tax so I don’t know if Steve White will be able to or even want to handle it or if you have to make all the arrangements for pickup and delivery yourself? It is likely an issue with any US supplier?

·
Registered
780 Posts
Welcome, from Pittsburgh! I'm ordering Powerstop cross drilled/slotted rotors with carbon fiber/ ceramic pads. Hoping to eliminate my perpetual brake squeak that the OEM ones give me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts