Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there! I'm a proud owner of a 2019 Charger GT in Mango Orange. I get lots of thumbs ups and looks wherever I go. I've loved the Color ever since I saw it. I call it my 'anti-collision' color. I tell people it's Orange with Red highlighting. My work commute is 45 miles one way with all but 3 miles on Freeways. I purchased my 'pre-Retirement' Car to get around the moving road blocks I always encounter on my route. I absolutely love the acceleration and high speed maneuverability! The 305HP V6 is awesome. And, it served me really well on a recent trip from SoCal to the Grand Canyon and back. Getting 27-28 MPG at Interstate speeds while negotiating around long haul Truckers and Vacationing Mini-Vans. I am more than pleased. I've only done two real performance upgrades to my Car. I installed a Borla Exhaust System. I enjoy the sound of my Car so much better than before. I also installed a Banks Pedal Monster. That, more than anything, has improved my driving experience. It has reduced and practically eliminated all pedal lag and produces immediate engine responsiveness. And with the Sport Mode engaged, it really moves! I drive at Sport Level 5 when alone. With passengers, I'm at City Level 7. Looking forward to learning more about my Car through everyone else's experiences and sharing my own.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts