Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey , a newbie to this site but not hemi's. 3 v8 hemi's and 1 semi hemi (82 D50). present ride 2016 blacktop edition charger r/t.

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
4,389 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Atlanta!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys, it will take a little time ( MONEY ) and I too will have something of a list of upgrades to my '16... the 07 r/t I had just 2 years ago was a little monster in its own right. the '03 dodge ram turned into a beast, and last but not least, the1982 D50 I had was whole lot of fun in its time - for a 4 cylinder "semi hemi". am I showing my age here ? ha ha ha ha ha.

·
Registered
2017 Charger R/T Blacktop
3,570 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
Registered
16 Posts
hey , a newbie to this site but not hemi's. 3 v8 hemi's and 1 semi hemi (82 D50). present ride 2016 blacktop edition charger r/t.
Newbie here to, always a Ford guy. Decided I wanted a 08 SRT8 Charger. Had it only 2 weeks. Love it but I think no matter what I do , it seems the system still holds it back. Now I'm talking just stock still. I just think it could be more for what it is. I do love it tho and it's fun still. Thumbs up from me. I'll end up buying another SRT more likely a Hellcat in about 3-4 years and keep this one.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Welcome to the Z, from Pittsburgh!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts