Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, my names Tyler, I am new to this forum but not new to the forums as I have used it many times to for advice.. I have a 2013 Dodge Pursuit Hemi model.

I have few questions

1. Has anyone tried to remove the spotlight? I believe it would be very easy to remove the spotlight from the interior, but obviously don't want a big hole on the exterior where the spotlight is located. The best plan that I have come up with is to weld metal over the hole, grind it over and then paint it. Would love any input or advice.

2. When attempting to swap out my 4.3 inch uconnect with an 8 inch uconnect, I believed I messed up whatever wires that controls the display. I'll start by saying that my radio was working before I took it upon myself to swap screens, but now both screen displays don't display, however I can hear from my speakers that I am changing the radio screens from touching it. If anyone has any other idea on how to fix this I would love all input. I will say that I tested both screens on another friends charger and they both worked so I believe its a wiring issue if not an fuse, IDK. Please Help

I also have two sets of 100th Dodge Charger seats. I have an black set and a burgundy set. Anyone interested pm me. I have pictures just new to the site so don't know how.

Also If anyone in the Michigan area wanna tackle these tasks for me, I am more then happy to pay someone. I hope to hear from some of you guys.

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
4,389 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Atlanta!!!

·
Registered
2017 Charger R/T Blacktop
3,492 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey guys, my names Tyler, I am new to this forum but not new to the forums as I have used it many times to for advice.. I have a 2013 Dodge Pursuit Hemi model.

I have few questions

1. Has anyone tried to remove the spotlight? I believe it would be very easy to remove the spotlight from the interior, but obviously don't want a big hole on the exterior where the spotlight is located. The best plan that I have come up with is to weld metal over the hole, grind it over and then paint it. Would love any input or advice.

2. When attempting to swap out my 4.3 inch uconnect with an 8 inch uconnect, I believed I messed up whatever wires that controls the display. I'll start by saying that my radio was working before I took it upon myself to swap screens, but now both screen displays don't display, however I can hear from my speakers that I am changing the radio screens from touching it. If anyone has any other idea on how to fix this I would love all input. I will say that I tested both screens on another friends charger and they both worked so I believe its a wiring issue if not an fuse, IDK. Please Help

I also have two sets of 100th Dodge Charger seats. I have an black set and a burgundy set. Anyone interested pm me. I have pictures just new to the site so don't know how.

Also If anyone in the Michigan area wanna tackle these tasks for me, I am more then happy to pay someone. I hope to hear from some of you guys.
Regarding the spotlight, Nenno Products makes a "cover" specifically designed for the spotlight delete hole. They also make replacement consoles and sell other products specific to the "Pursuit" models. Find them online or eBay. Can't help with the screen; my 2006 is a little "low tech" for that. Good luck!

·
Registered
2 Posts
My spots on my recently purchased 14 had them already removed. All the auction house did was fill the holes with silicone. Pretty unsightly Imo. I was looking to put them back in since the holes are already there. Lmk if you want to get rid of yours if you remove it. I'm in Michigan as well. Good luck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts