Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:4-wavey:hi im new to this site, i was looking for a daily driver that fits my 6 foot 4 frame. i test drove the 2009 rt r&t package and fell in love. for once i felt like i was in a true muscle car! a real car with weight like my old buick wildcat with the 455ci engine!that was a long time ago.... my question is i live in ny and i dont know if the rt with track pack will get me through winter, or should i get the rt. i love the seats in the r/t package! is one better in snow than the other? any help will be gratefull.:4-wavey:

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
you should test drive the AWD version if you are worried about winter weather...good luck with your purchase!!

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Killeen, Tx!

·
Registered
11,126 Posts
Welcome to the forumz from Canada. Lots of great info and friendly people here.
I've got an '08 R/T w/ the R&T package. As I always say, it's probably the best RWD car I've driven in the winter. I would recommend getting snow tires, but other than that, you're good to go. Just remember, it is a 4200lb RWD car and the laws of physics are inescapable. The ESP system works great, there's been a couple of times that it's kicked in and corrected an issue before I've had time to react.

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
Welcome from Jacksonville, Fl.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Welcome to the Z!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
re. newbie looking for an r/t

thanks everbody for your reply, this site is amazing! going to test drive r/t with track pack this weekend along with awd r/t. thanx again!:TU:

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
From your signature...I assume you have a bike also?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts