Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey how you doing I have a solution with my vehicle that it has a no crank and I wish to know all the solution will cause this no crank I have changed my starter and ignition fuses and still have the same problem I have check my starter a my starter works when I try to start it from the fuse boxbut when I get back in the car and tries to turn the key nothing happens or no sound but all my lights come on and the last thing I have done was change my ignition switch and I still have the same problemcan you please help me to find out what's the problem of my vehicle to not crank at all

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I couldn't get the details, w/o periods, so sum it up? Test/charge/try battery. That's the "starting" point.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I couldn't get the details, w/o periods, so sum it up? Test/charge/try battery. That's the "starting" point.
My starter is good and everything but my latest update I have gotten that I was going to try is get my PCM reprogram for my key because I think my key is unrecognizable to the car computer now

·
Registered
17 Posts
I was going to suggest that the key or connections inside the key socket possibly. My buddy had to take apart his column in his to clean the connections cause the key wasn't starting the car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts