Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have been delaying posting this because I kept hoping I would figure out a way to make it work but I have decided 100% today that I will be driving back to Florida this Sunday and won't be back up here for at least a few weeks. I have been split between FL and TN the last few weeks dealing with some issues at home and I thought I would stay up here until after Gatty but it just isn't working out that well. I hope everyone has fun and somebody buy Jesus a drink for me I was really looking forward to having one with him!

I already paid for the BBQ and car show so Kim and Dan please just keep the money and use it to cover some of the expenses that I am sure you guys will end up having to pay out of pocket. Also Kim I know I told you I would help pick up food on Friday and I am really sorry I have to back out on that promise but I hope you will understand.

Everyone have a blast and hopefully I will be able to join the Florida convoy for next years event! :TU:

·
Meet in the Mountains June 8-11, 2018
19,017 Posts
Thanks for letting us know, Brandon. I understand. Hopefully, we'll see you next year. Thanks for letting us keep the money. I already paid for the food, so I can't get it back anyway.

·
Registered
25,921 Posts
Hey B..
It makes me read sad to read what you just wrote.. It really does.
You have done so much in helping us out with this event..
You had your heart in and you did some big favors for us.
For that I say thank you dude..

But with there is some light at the end of the tunnel..
When it comes to that Drink we were suppose to have..
You'll be in South Florida now right..
So make sure your ass is at BMC on July 11 for their mthy BBQ

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for letting us know, Brandon. I understand. Hopefully, we'll see you next year. Thanks for letting us keep the money. I already paid for the food, so I can't get it back anyway.
Well since you already paid hopefully someone that didn't pay early can actually eat there and maybe give you guys some money for my plate.

Hey B..
It makes me read sad to read what you just wrote.. It really does.
You have done so much in helping us out with this event..
You had your heart in and you did some big favors for us.
For that I say thank you dude..

But with there is some light at the end of the tunnel..
When it comes to that Drink we were suppose to have..
You'll be in South Florida now right..
So make sure your ass is at BMC on July 11 for their mthy BBQ
Bull, I am sure I will catch up with you eventually and buy you that drink. I was actually planning on coming back to TN for that weekend (7/11)because of the UFC fight but now that I know about the BMC event I might have to rearrange my schedule!

·
Registered
11,126 Posts
I'm really sorry that you can't make it. I was looking forward to meeting you. Again thanks for your contribution to this event.

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Sorry to hear you can't make it. Looking forward to meeting everyone though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts