Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, new to the forum and new to the MOPAR family.

So far loving my 2019 R/T. She only has 3,000 miles but it's been a great daily driver so far.

I wanted your thoughts on this weird noise that is coming from the dash area (drivers side)

Here is one video I just took, listen till the end:
Here's another, you can hear it louder:

Any thoughts? Only mod I have is the Pedal Commander. I ran the cable under the steering column, is there a fan or anything down there the cable could be rubbing against? Only thing I can think of.

Would appreciate any feedback before I make an appointment with dealership.

Thanks!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Can anyone help me? Any ideas? This is back today. Few things I noticed:

• Does it whether car is on or not
  • Does it whether HVAC is on or off
  • Goes away once everything is off, but if I put the vehicle in accessory mode, it comes back.

Definitely coming from behind the dash near the vent closest to the steering wheel and radio

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have the same issue, were you able to find an answer to this annoying problem. The clicking goes away after exactly one minute or until I get to the top of my street

·
Registered
136 Posts
I have the same issue, were you able to find an answer to this annoying problem. The clicking goes away after exactly one minute or until I get to the top of my street
Hi Rands99,
We certainly understand why this may be concerning. We kindly recommend having your dealer inspect this concern for you as they are in the best position to assist.
Rob
Dodge Cares

1 - 4 of 4 Posts