Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! Decided to join the forum to try to figure how to do a floor shifter conversion on my 2008 police cruiser with a 5.7. This is my second Charger that I have owned. The first was a 2006 3.5. The 5.7 is a huge upgrade for me & so much fun!

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Western NY. I can't help you with your question, but if you search the forum you're likely to find a writeup or video detailing how to do it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the forum from Western NY. I can't help you with your question, but if you search the forum you're likely to find a writeup or video detailing how to do it.
I've found a couple helpful posts. Just having trouble figuring out exactly what wiring harness I need. I already have the armrest & shifter for the conversion. Just trying to find the last few parts to piece it all together. Thanks for the warm welcome!

·
Registered
2017 Charger R/T Blacktop
9,169 Posts
Welcome from AZ .

Reactions: riakkter4

·
Registered
520 Posts
Welcome to the Z, from Pittsburgh! I don't know what harness you need, but the conversion has been discussed a lot here. I'd probably reach out to one of the guys on here who has done it. Most people on the Z are very helpful. Good luck!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts