Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone - Total noob here. I'm gonna be trying to learn as much as I can. My kid has had the car for a year and drove the crap out of it. Now it's up to mom to get it back to a sexy position. Challenge accepted!

·
Registered
537 Posts
Welcome to the Z, from Pittsburgh!

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Welcome. 2011, V6 or V8? Since your kid had it, safe bet it's a V6? What are you wanting to do to it (trying to figure out what exactly "get it back to a sexy position" means lol)?

·
Registered
2017 Charger R/T Blacktop
9,183 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome. 2011, V6 or V8? Since your kid had it, safe bet it's a V6? What are you wanting to do to it (trying to figure out what exactly "get it back to a sexy position" means lol)?
Hey there ‐ it's a V6. Let's see, the front bumper needs to be replaced, likely the back, too. Driver side fender. Likely other things that'll be found when the car actually gets taken apart. So, fun times. 🙃

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Ah ok, cosmetic. Lots of resources available that can make your life easier and maybe not lighten your pocketbook as much. Ebay, CL, car-part.com, even surprisingly rockauto.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ah ok, cosmetic. Lots of resources available that can make your life easier and maybe not lighten your pocketbook as much. Ebay, CL, car-part.com, even surprisingly rockauto.
Yeah, I've gotta focus on the basics first. Then I'll start thinking about more fun things to do.

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
8,050 Posts
Welcome to the Z from AL!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts