Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I installed my AEM CAI and managed to fudge up the IAT sensor and now need to know where I can purchase a new one as it turned my engine light on.

HELP!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Send a pm to lance from airflow innovations. Maybe he can help.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Any auto parts store can help you. I think its like $20-$30.

·
Registered
147 Posts

·
Registered
14,772 Posts

These are after market sensor's, I wonder why they say it's not for pollution control vehicle's. The $20 one looks like it will fit. I think I would just get it from the dealer and spend the 40 bucks that way you know it will work.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
the easiest way to install the sensor in the new intake, is to take a little bit of oil from your car, and put it around the rubber grommet on the intake, this will warm up and expand the grubber, allowing you to slip in right in, and then it will tighten up and youll be good to go, learned this the hard way myself. Good luck!

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
I would grab it from the dealer and use the above advice for the install brother.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Success! I thank you all for your help and comments, especially epicperrier, that oil trick worked.

I even managed to reset the ecu to shut off that damn engine light thanks to a different post on the Z. Gosh darn it do I love this place.

·
Registered
20,933 Posts
These are after market sensor's, I wonder why they say it's not for pollution control vehicle's. The $20 one looks like it will fit. I think I would just get it from the dealer and spend the 40 bucks that way you know it will work.

Thats sound advice right there...:TU:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts