Dodge Charger Forum banner

Not newbie owner, but first post

904 views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  bjohnsonchargedup 
#1 ·
Hello all, I have a 2009 Charger R/T, been working on it for 5 years now, but I've come across a mod that's stumped me. There may not be a "way" to do what I want, but if I don't ask, I won't know. I recently purchased a set of SRT8 seats from a 08. The tracks for the 08 have all the necessary sensors/equipment for the memory seats. I started working on the install last night, and I can do the "simple" mod, and just swap the tracks from my 09 to get the "power seats" part to work etc...but what I REALLY want, is the memory seats to work from the SRT8 seats. Is it possible, and what's required. I realize that I will never have full "memory seat functionality" because I most likely don't all the necessary modules in my car for the mirrors, I don't even have the telescoping steering wheel etc, and I'm fine with that. I'm just hoping I can make the seat position work (the only real function I want anyway, because my wife and I are 7" different in height, so if she drives my car, she has to reposition the seat). Is this even possible, has anyone successfully made the memory seat function in a non SRT8 vehicle?
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire

See less See more
#7 ·
Welcome from Pittsburgh! No idea about your question, but I hope you find your answer!

#8 ·
Welcome to the Z from ATL!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.