Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my OEM Dodge 20" Rims and Tires off my 2017 Charger R/T.

The tires have less than 7,600 miles on them and about 90% of the tread left, if not more. They are Firestone Firehawk GT in the size 245/45R20. The car has been kept fully aligned, so there is no uneven wear on the tires. The rims are 20x8 with 5-115mm bolt pattern and +24mm offset. As you can tell from the pictures, all 4 are in perfect condition with no curb rash, scuffs, or marks of any kind. These are nitrogen filled, mounted, balanced and come with the OEM TPMS sensors as well. They are ready to be installed as they are. I recently upgraded to different wheels and larger tires, so I'm hoping to make some of my money back.

Attachments

·
Hey y'all, watch this!
1,474 Posts
I'm selling my OEM Dodge 20" Rims and Tires off my 2017 Charger R/T.

The tires have less than 7,600 miles on them and about 90% of the tread left, if not more. They are Firestone Firehawk GT in the size 245/45R20. The car has been kept fully aligned, so there is no uneven wear on the tires. The rims are 20x8 with 5-115mm bolt pattern and +24mm offset. As you can tell from the pictures, all 4 are in perfect condition with no curb rash, scuffs, or marks of any kind. These are nitrogen filled, mounted, balanced and come with the OEM TPMS sensors as well. They are ready to be installed as they are. I recently upgraded to different wheels and larger tires, so I'm hoping to make some of my money back.
Asking price is required according to the For Sale Rules. Please add ASAP.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts