Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
I'm looking to get the OEM door sills for my car. There are the illuminated ones and the standard stainless version. Does anyone have any pics of either of these installed?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Pics aren't great, and they're from when I first got them, but here ya go. I know they're SRT8 ones, not Charger, but it still can give you an idea.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: hawkeye4077

·
H-D 883 IRON
12,781 Posts
Thanks for helping him out but bro you need to vaccumn your car :shakehead:

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pics aren't great, and they're from when I first got them, but here ya go. I know they're SRT8 ones, not Charger, but it still can give you an idea.

Hope this helps!
Those look really good! How was the installation? Is this something anyone should be able to install?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Damn, dude, it was 3+ years ago! I think I cleaned it out once or twice since then...LOL

·
H-D 883 IRON
12,781 Posts
Damn, dude, it was 3+ years ago! I think I cleaned it out once or twice since then...LOL
Sorry bro didn't notice the date on the pics :4-dontknow:

·
Registered
366 Posts
Those look really good! How was the installation? Is this something anyone should be able to install?
Yeah, it was fairly easy. You have to take the plastic stock door sills off to attach the metal ones (its just held on by metal tabs), as well as the passenger A-pillar. The hardest part is running the wire through all the electronics under the dash...ya almost need something like a long wire hanger or a thick cable to pull/push the wiring harness through. They did come with instructions, as detailed to go down to which wire attaches where (there is a little splicing necessary), which was nice.

·
Registered
366 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts