Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I was on my way to work one night, cruising down the highway, when out of nowhere, I hear this loud 'Thump'. First thing that goes through my mind is 'oh deer'. I pulled off to the side of the highway, called the cops, got the report and all that jazz. When I got to work, I took these pics...
All in all, about $4,800 worth of damage.

Front Fender (driver side)

Front Fender (Driver Side)

Front Fender (Driver Side)

Rear Door (Driver Side)

·
Registered
455 Posts
Bummer dude, at least it wasnt worse and hey thats what insurance is for!

·
Registered
347 Posts
Ahh, good old suicidal deer. They seem to like running into that exact same spot. Was yours kind enough to leave some deer poop on your door as well?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was a total surprise. It ran across 4 lanes of highway, and just side-swiped me.

And as for the poop, it's there. lol. I had snot near my headlight, blood on my window, and poop on the rear door.

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Ouch! Hope you can get it fixed quick.

·
Registered
89 Posts
This is why I hate deer. Can't see them when you hunt, but just drive down the road and they can't avoid cars. Stupid animals.

·
Dave
3,633 Posts
That sucks! Hope the repairs are done quickly and done well. Funny how you always seem to find deer poop on your car when you hit those little bastards... At least you weren't hurt. If those things get some air and come through the windshield, it can get messy...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts