Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
YouTube - CRITTER GITTER
These run around 300k, IIRC....
"...ALUMINUM AND STEEL FABRICATION, LIMITED ONLY BY YOUR IMAGINATION With over 25 years of custom fabrication experience, our top notch team can handle any of your fabrication needs and wants. Most designs are C.A.D. to provide part replacement and repair quickly. Pricing is done upon product request because most everything we build is custom. We do not offer any line production, but we can do large quantities of anything. We offer Set-up in Texas, and delivery anywhere...."

So who wants to go in on a group buy??

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Wow, that's a pretty cool critter gitter there! 300k would be a little steep for me tho

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
That would be a blast!

·
Registered
649 Posts
Redneckism at its best.............

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
Ok so how it's going on when there is a little slope????? It doesn't look really stable!!!! Very expensive for a toy who will take all your driveway!!!!!

·
Registered
12,833 Posts
I'm suprised there isn't video of them sitting in there with a bottle of Jack shootin a nice buck. And in TEXAS you actually could hunt sucessfully with this thing.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Yes.......also saw this in a auto publication. The Critter does get and hold your attention....especially the price.

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
That's awesome but I don't think it will work for hunting maybe you can run them over lol

·
Registered
663 Posts
I like at 0:37 in the video it says CAUTION: EYE PROTECTION REQUIRED....in the next frame, the guy is cutting tubing..WITHOUT eye protection...where is OSHA?..lol

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
actually got to ride a version of this Hog hunting in FLA. ours was smaller but the same thing.. I hope ya'll don't think I'm a redneck ????

·
Registered
12,833 Posts
I swear you could actually use this thing and be successfull in TX. There is way to many deer there, and they are pretty used to watching their buddy getting shot and they keep on eating.

Especially if you on land where they have automatic feeders.

That's awesome but I don't think it will work for hunting maybe you can run them over lol

1 - 20 of 26 Posts