Dodge Charger Forum banner

Okay so I have to admit trying to keep this a secret is killing me!!

10K views 85 replies 32 participants last post by  elee07SE 
#1 ·
well my new custom front bumper mods to date with pics!!!!
well first off here is what im trying to achieve.

second one is of the whole bumper it had a crack but i have fixed it.

this is the sanding before the bondo and then the first layer of bondo

tell me what you think and more pics to come

See less See more
#4 ·
looks good can't wait till is all done

#5 ·
looks good man, glad your going for your own custom look. I'm interested in how it will look in the end

#6 ·
That looks awesome and Unique!! Stick with it!

#8 ·
i live in canada and tons of people have the canards on the side lol and i want my own custom charger and know one ive seen has something like this. Thank you guys and i will keep you up to date with all pics and especially when i purches my stuff from danko and they come in lol

#9 ·
remember cyrill is overseas where they have stiff inspections and different laws. you would be fine with them here. i have no idea what Canadas laws are, but even if bumper mods aren't allowed i don't see them harassing you about it.

#10 ·
remember cyrill is overseas where they have stiff inspections and different laws. you would be fine with them here. i have no idea what Canadas laws are, but even if bumper mods aren't allowed i don't see them harassing you about it.

forget the cops they kill everything about modding cars:TD:

but no disrespect to the ones on here there the only exception:TU:

#11 ·
Looks good so far....:TU:

#13 ·
MOPAR fest? Where in Canada is that?

#17 ·
ok here are the updates

marking the too tooth (s) before cutting into them

im tooth less and loving it

first layer of bondo before sanding

look how smooth this is now and primer tomorrow first coat of it.

hope you guys like it so far please comment and more pics as i do more to this bumper

#22 ·
okay so the latest news i have sanded and primerd the bumper and i see all the stone chips i have to work on and some highs and lows yet to sand out but damn this thing is looks good. and since we have some bad weather this week i havent been able to sand or work on it and i dont have a garage to work in so now its the time game lol.

#24 ·
omg coming from you thats the best compliment every thank you and i will be starting production of these after mine is done but i need to talk to mo and see if he will help me out with the grills and ill do the bumper what does everyone think whos interested lol

#25 ·
looking good bro!
what i think i would like to see is the danko grille and chin spoiler blended right in so it was all one solid piece like an srt front end.
the only thing is you need to be careful because if you hit something and crack it you are s.o.l.
the blended 1 piece look is killer and you are doing an awesome job.
congratz..........

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.