Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
7,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were at a mcdonalds on Baymeadow and Phillips highway and I see first a sublime drive by then a nanner that looked like it had its daytona decals taken off.

Wish I would of known we would be in the Jacksonville are around lunch time today 9/10 we could of met soke of you guys for lunch.

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
Yeah thats not far from me at all. Have fun at Disney.

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
I could have done it too. I just got back from lunch myself. The place I went was just a couple of exits south from you.

·
Registered
7,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Jesus,

Great seeing you today.

My wife loved your car. But hated it too because she knew it gave more ideas to spend money on mods lol.

I wish I would have been able to post some kind of timeframe that we would have been rollinh thrpugh this area. I had thought about it but we just had to play it by ear with how my kids, ages 2 & 4, would handle the drive. At one point we almost stopped to spend the night at a hotel but they finaly fell asleep.

As we were on 95 and started tp see signs for Jacksonville I told my wife to keep am eye ope- for some of your rides. We pulled over for lunch and then boom the 2 daytonas. So I said i got to post something.

Next thing ya know here comes Bull.

Anyway I'm exhausted and ready to crash.

Were in disney till Sunday late afternoon then we head over towards Tampa where well be staying till thursday. Not sure of the exact address but once I find out ill let ya know.

Maybe on our way home we can figure out a place to meet some of you guys for lunch or dinner.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Sounds like All had a Blast. Great people down there. Hope Ya get to Meet some more!:TU:

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
Hey Jesus,

Great seeing you today.

My wife loved your car. But hated it too because she knew it gave more ideas to spend money on mods lol.

I wish I would have been able to post some kind of timeframe that we would have been rollinh thrpugh this area. I had thought about it but we just had to play it by ear with how my kids, ages 2 & 4, would handle the drive. At one point we almost stopped to spend the night at a hotel but they finaly fell asleep.

As we were on 95 and started tp see signs for Jacksonville I told my wife to keep am eye ope- for some of your rides. We pulled over for lunch and then boom the 2 daytonas. So I said i got to post something.

Next thing ya know here comes Bull.

Anyway I'm exhausted and ready to crash.

Were in disney till Sunday late afternoon then we head over towards Tampa where well be staying till thursday. Not sure of the exact address but once I find out ill let ya know.

Maybe on our way home we can figure out a place to meet some of you guys for lunch or dinner.
Definitely keep us in mind, Jason. I'm about an hour north of Jax in Brunswick, GA and would love to meet you and your family.:TU:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey if you get the chance Saturday night go outside of Disney to Old Town on 192 for the car cruise. It is fun and free! I know that when we go on vacation anything fun and free is almost a must do. Plus if you have little ones they all kinds of things to do. Granted I have been to the Magic Kingdom 52 times, I still love to venture off the Mickey Compound.

·
Registered
629 Posts
If you do make it to Old Town, check out the dragster ride, it's pretty wicked. I can't remember what it's really called, If it's still there.

Edit: Found it....G-Force Dragster....0-100mph in 2 seconds.

YouTube - Gforce ride in Old Town, FL

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
If you let us know when you're coming back maybe we can all meet somewhere

·
Registered
7,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well everything is all goofed up with our trip right now. My daughter ended up with a 104 fever Saturday night. Had to get our Dr to send a script for her to a near by walgrens. So we decided to cut Disney early and head to the relatives house.

We r now in Brooksville FL. Be here till Thursday Am. Then gona try to head back over to disney for our second day. As long as everyone feels better.

Then we will probably spend the night near Disney and start the drive home on Friday morning.

·
Meet in the Mountains June 8-11, 2018
19,017 Posts
I hope your daughter feels better, Jason.

We should try to do lunch in Jacksonville on Friday.

·
Registered
7,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks Kim,

Lunch would be great. I will talk to my wife tomorrow and we will see if we can plan it out. Jacksonville was about 2 hrs from Disney if i remember right. Most likely we would be leaving the hotel around 10 ish anyway. So it could work.

I'll get back to you tomorrow.

·
Registered
25,912 Posts
Well I fly back into JAX Friday at 11:30am from my business trip..

Kim call me and let me know what your plans are..
leave a voice mail..

My flights leaves NJ at 5:30am. With a 2 hr layover in NC...
So if I am not to tried I will meet up with you guys..

1 - 20 of 30 Posts