Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lots of places out there(dealers) selling OEM Dodge parts online for less than local dealers. Is there a general consensus here about anyone of these in particular being the go-to place for OEM Dodge Parts?
Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. I know that most of these online sellers have a web site different from the dealership they sell out of.

Would anyone know the web name Steve White uses for discount online parts sales?

Thanks.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BilletAG - thanks for all of your help. I found their web site. Their communications skills are top notch. I sent out questions to a couple of other online Dodge parts seller Mon. morning. Haven't heard a word.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
You won’t find anyone to deal with better than Steve White’s parts people! Their prices are about 20% or so less than list. I buy filters for my Cummins. plugs for my 5.7 and specialty things like badges, etc. I bought a front chin spoiler and SRT side skirts for my 2013 Charger, front spoiler for a 2015 Chrysler 200S, all OEM parts and I don’t know what else but nobody beats their prices.
65D6B10E-0ECA-4D72-A287-CEFBDC7E31AC.jpeg

·
Registered
11 Posts
Mopar Online Parts is who I use (they're a forum sponsor as well), coupon code MOPFORUMZ gets you free shipping which will end up making them the cheapest online OEM parts dealer.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I ended up purchasing a 3.5L V6 timing belt - tensioner - tensioner pulley - water pump from Steve White Motors - Newton NC. Their price with shipping was $122.51 less than local Dodge dealer.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Glad I was able to help! Here is a suggestion to consider for anyone on here if not already tried. Let your parts manager know that you are a do-it-yourselfer and ask if they can give you a discount on parts. I told my parts manager that I can order parts from a source such as Steve White Motors at up to a 20% discount and would prefer to deal with my dealer. I do get some special parts from Steve White but have been getting a 20% discount from my dealer on all my parts now for years even if I need parts for service on my vehicles I am getting at the dealer’s. I have (2) Chargers, a Jeep GC and a 2001 Ram2500 Cummins truck. They treat me like I was an outside shop getting parts from them. It doesn't hurt to ask.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts