Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well painted my brakes do to the stock brembo clear was peeling off, added SRT logs...Just in time for the show,,,,

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
Good job Phil, they look good my friend.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Man...those are sexy for real!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Nicely done. Mine could probably use a good repaint as well.

·
Brick killed a guy!
2,733 Posts
Looks great that is for sure

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank for the comments.....I used and engine 2000 degree primer then used the Dupli-color caliper paint. Its all in to the prep work sanding and cleaning really good before painting. The SRT logos are stickers from Austin.....

·
Registered
298 Posts
Very nice job...

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
You did a great job.

·
Registered
20,933 Posts
They turned out great...:TU:

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Man, those look awesome! I really wish I could find someone in my area to help me with this. No real experience and I don't wanna screw it up even though it's just paint.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Man, those look awesome! I really wish I could find someone in my area to help me with this. No real experience and I don't wanna screw it up even though it's just paint.

It really is not hard just sand smooth and make sure you clean them really good before you paint. Then just spray light coats until the desired shine. Use a good brake cleaner and tape off your calipers. Use an Engine primer so your color is even........Go for it!

·
Registered
835 Posts
Darling I'm a girl and painted my calipers on my 300. They were not the Brembro's but the ones on the 3.5L.

Just a little time a patience and some good elbow grease and it'll turn out fab.

Your calipers are very sexy !! Rep to ya!!

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
^^^She is no where near your typical "girl" though.

:)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts