Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all...trying to locate a new passenger front door panel for my 2014 SRT Charger. Part number is 1PD14DX9AL. Chrysler has discontinued them, which blows my mind since it's only a 2014. The door panel is peeling apart from itself (which is apparently not uncommon?), and the dealership/Chrysler agreed to replace it, but the problem is nobody can find one. Hoping someone may have a lead here. I appreciate your help! Thanks in advance.

Matt

·
Registered
947 Posts
Hey all...trying to locate a new passenger front door panel for my 2014 SRT Charger. Part number is 1PD14DX9AL. Chrysler has discontinued them, which blows my mind since it's only a 2014. The door panel is peeling apart from itself (which is apparently not uncommon?), and the dealership/Chrysler agreed to replace it, but the problem is nobody can find one. Hoping someone may have a lead here. I appreciate your help! Thanks in advance.

Matt
Coming up the same as you man, everywhere is discontinued and equivalents are not the aluminum trim ones & or are different, however I did find this:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-Mopar-Door-Trim-Panel-1PD15DX9AL/264360017410?hash=item3d8d15be02:g:FhYAAOSwRwddAZrM

Hope this helps you!

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
947 Posts
Oops...not a 2015, but it is for the driver's side, not the passenger. So, still looking....Haha. Thanks man.
Sorry, thought the number you gave was for the drivers side....you could contact the seller on the ebay page and see if they have the passengers side?

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great minds think alike! Just sent the email! LOL! Thanks for the assist! Fingers are crossed...

Sorry, thought the number you gave was for the drivers side....you could contact the seller on the ebay page and see if they have the passengers side?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts