Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My passenger headlight went out on my 2016 charger rt. googled and i found that it can be a fuse, fuse 16 in fusebox in engine compartment, looked in there and i dont have a fuse 16. has anyone had this problem. gonna research manual to locate what fuse is for headlight

·
Registered
7 Posts
dude this is such a crazy topic because i had the same issue and posted on multiple forums and pages with no response. Digging a little deeper i found out that really only the international chargers/challys have the HID relay for fuse 15 and 16. The BCM module controls the lights for our cars. (i could be wrong here)

I had the same thing happen last week, my LED passenger side went out so i bought new diode dynamic LEDs, at first they weren't working even after unplugging and rotating the plug. I added 2 mini 20as to fuse 15 and 16 and wah-la, the lights worked. I didn't have a fuse in those locations either.

In anysense, switch your lights and see if that one works on the other side. then you will know for sure if its burn out or not.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts