Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 07 rt with kn air intake and flomaster exhaust, butt it will not got past 125 mph! Smh if i get a pedal commander will that do the trick? And i can pass 125 mph!?

·
Registered
562 Posts
No, the pedal commander cannot change your top speed limiter

You need a tuner for that. Good news is with a Diablo tuner you should be able to change the throttle booster setting as well which is pretty much what the pedal commander does anyway

·
Registered
932 Posts
I think a Diablo tuner will cost about $400. You can use it to bypass your engine speed limiter, adjust shift points and other things. I think it will help you get a few more horsepower but not a lot more? 125 mph is pretty fast. My 5.7 R/T with the Super Track Pack option will go 147 mph but I have never felt a need to even take it up to 125...it’s kind of a risky thing to do.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
I think a Diablo tuner will cost about $400. You can use it to bypass your engine speed limiter, adjust shift points and other things. I think it will help you get a few more horsepower but not a lot more? 125 mph is pretty fast. My 5.7 R/T with the Super Track Pack option will go 147 mph but I have never felt a need to even take it up to 125...it’s kind of a risky thing to do.
New yes, a used U7135 will be significantly cheaper. An 06 R/T with the stock 2.82 gear and a canned tune will do 140 with a little left, so I imagine an 07's performance would be similar.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts