Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok.. I know it doesn’t add any horsepower, but holy crap... I actually got yelled at on my first road test after installing it, and I barely even touched the accelerator..

I need to lower the setting so it doesn’t look like I’m an ******* driving around town.... lol... or maybe not!

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
This mod got a sudden surge of popularity lately, even youtube has a bunch of new reaction posts!

Reactions: RT 808

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I was skeptical when I saw the you tube videos, but the more I watched it, the more genuine they seemed.

The skeptics that don't like it have expected something other than what it was meant to do (I think). If you keep in mind that it DOES NOT ADD HORSEPOWER to your vehicle, but only takes away the LAG from your pedal, and makes your accelerator pedal more responsive, then you will be extremely happy with this product. I definitely am!

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Agree with you one hundred percent! Some people seem confused.

·
Registered
35 Posts
After being quite disappointed in the throttle response on my R/T I bought one. Installed in about 60 seconds. Holy SHIT! Amazing difference. Feels like a new car. :D

Undecided on mounting location as yet. Eco is slushy but city is much more nippy than stock and sport+ at max is nuts back tyres squealing through bends part throttle. RIP my gas mileage :/

I'm on a stock 2006 R/T with no tune or tazer.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
After being quite disappointed in the throttle response on my R/T I bought one. Installed in about 60 seconds. Holy SHIT! Amazing difference. Feels like a new car. :D

Undecided on mounting location as yet. Eco is slushy but city is much more nippy than stock and sport+ at max is nuts back tyres squealing through bends part throttle. RIP my gas mileage :/

I'm on a stock 2006 R/T with no tune or tazer.
Congrats on the pick up! I’m getting more and more tempted to try one out...
Did you get the new version with the app interface? Have you seen any mpg improvements in Eco?

Reactions: Red_Banana

·
Registered
35 Posts
Congrats on the pick up! I’m getting more and more tempted to try one out...
Did you get the new version with the app interface? Have you seen any mpg improvements in Eco?
I only just installed it but I'm one of those tedious mpg people so I'll run tests. I'm doing SWFL to Ohio return in July in 4 stages so I'll do tests then... my guess would be that freeway at 70mph will be the same rpm so same consumption in which ever mode but round town will be interesting. The city mode is very much more 'alert' than stock so if its more efficient than spongy oem responce then I'll be amazed but it's really zippy so I can live with 10-12 mpg based on smiles per mile. You really should pick one up if you're on the fence! Andy

·
Registered
35 Posts
So Bluetooth hooked up eventually but I'm not confident enough to tuck the unit behind the dash just yet. The interface is slick and simple though :cool:

Anyone running theirs through the app?

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I saw a YouTube review on the Growls Garage channel and he said good things about it.

Reactions: Red_Banana
1 - 18 of 18 Posts