Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2015 Charger R/T and I want to get performance pages for my car! I was wondering if I bought a Hellcat Radio with Performance pages already on it, if that would work? I have no interest in using the Tazer...

·
Registered
717 Posts
Do you have the 8.4 Uconnect? Whether you do or not, changing the radio will not give you performance pages. Either way, you will have to modify your BCM and probably cannot actually get the Hellcat Pages?

·
Registered
648 Posts
You can do it with AlfaOBD. I did it on my 2013 R/T. See here = http://bit.ly/2XKBhmK.

So far I have Successfully:
  • Enabled Sport Mode & Performance Pages
  • Fogs on with High Beams
  • DRL's moved to Turn signals
  • Enabled Auto Dimming Drivers Door mirror. I purchased the mirror, installed and flashed it.

·
Registered
648 Posts
I have not studied very much on the tazer, I know its married to the said vehicle and hass to stay connected. I can use AlfoOBD to make changes on any vehicle it can work with and do diagnostics.
I use the Android apk vs. the PC software version because the PC version is licensed to the PC its installed on. Its easy to use.
If you use AlfaOBD be sure to know how to make backups of your changes.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Either one will do the trick nicely. The Tazer only has to stay connected for live features like the light show. In fact, if you have a buddy with a Tazer, they can enable the performance pages for you, although AlfaOBD is much cheaper and has a great feature set.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts