Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I have been on here for a few years now and I have always been curious if there are any member from the greater Philadelphia Area. I was born and raised here and I still go to school and work here. Anyone from here and/or still here?

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol sure why not!

·
Registered
259 Posts
I pass through every few weeks now going to the CTCA in Philadelphia so the wife can get her Chemo and our daughter lives in Yardley with out triplet grandkids so we see them every couple of months. I can make it from Baltimore to Philly in an hour and a half.

·
Premium Member
1,391 Posts
My wife and I were both born in Pennsylvania but have been long gone (to warmer climes!) for 40 years. We still fly thru Philly to visit relatives in ABE and Reading.

·
Premium Member
3,200 Posts
my wife has family in Philly, they love living there, big Phillies/Eagles fans...we keep trying to make it up there one of these years.

·
Registered
13,019 Posts
As an Eagles fan I never have been able to over come this inherent urge that every time I see a Santa, I just have to throw a snowball. And of course I did get my open carry permit incase I see any Cowboy fans in Eagles territory. Like momma always said, know your place :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey guys! I have been on here for a few years now and I have always been curious if there are any member from the greater Philadelphia Area. I was born and raised here and I still go to school and work here. Anyone from here and/or still here?
i live in northeast philly

·
Registered
4 Posts
I live in Northern Delaware near the PA line. I am looking for a local club, or for some fellow Hemi lovers wanting to get together and share stories, swap parts, and do some charitable stuff. Of course all those good deeds need to be mixed in with a little racing, show boating, and good food and beer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts