Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I start my 2015 Charger R T a message comes on screen stating there is a phone problem see the dealer. Does anyone else get this message? What does it mean?

·
Registered
175 Posts
When I start my 2015 Charger R T a message comes on screen stating there is a phone problem see the dealer. Does anyone else get this message? What does it mean?
Hi Kovo,
We certainly understand why this may be concerning. We kindly recommend having your dealer inspect this concern for you as they are in the best position to assist. If you do work with your dealer, we would be more than happy to provide you with additional support via private messages.

Rob
Dodge Cares

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Kovo,
We certainly understand why this may be concerning. We kindly recommend having your dealer inspect this concern for you as they are in the best position to assist. If you do work with your dealer, we would be more than happy to provide you with additional support via private messages.

Rob
Dodge Cares
What exactly is the problem?

·
Registered
175 Posts
What exactly is the problem?
Hi Kovo,
We rely on our dealership's service departments to diagnose and determine repairs for any concern that may arise. We recommend having your dealer inspect this concern for you.

Rob
Dodge Cares

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Kovo,

Rob
Dodge Cares
The phone system works, so what is the problem?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts