Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Congratulations goes out to mayer69XS29L for winning the 17th ChargerForumZ.com Photo Contest!
:TU::woohoo::999::bananalama::pepper: :Banana01:

As the contest winner, he will be awarded a store credit of $100 from our contest sponsor.

Many thanks to Advanced Automotive Concepts for sponsoring this contest.

Congratulations mayer69XS29L!!! And many thanks to all who participated and voted!

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Congratulations on a cool pic.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
That is an awesome pic brother!

I am confused though...I thought a winner was already announced for this contest??? Wasn't it Lemendo?

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That is an awesome pic brother!

I am confused though...I thought a winner was already announced for this contest??? Wasn't it Lemendo?
The first entry was disqualified due to a violation of the rules for the photo contest.

·
Registered
11,126 Posts
Congratz. I was a bit confused as well. Good reminder to folks to pay attention to the rules.

·
H-D 883 IRON
12,781 Posts
Congrats bro Sweet pic :TU:

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Congrats on the win it's a awesome pic

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
Congrats on the win, that was an awesome pic.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
Not sure what to say...when the voting ended I was happy to have placed second. All the photos entered(nominated or not) were terrific and the photo that received the most votes was outstanding. I was caught off guard when I learned of the rules violation and it's unfortunate that it occurred. First, it prevented a photo from being nominated that should have. Second, the votes that were cast were more than enough to affect the outcome of what has been one of the closest contests that I've seen.

Thanks Advanced Automotive Concepts for sponsoring this contest. I'm running your interior light kit and think of you guys everytime I open the doors. I love 'em. A big thanks also to everyone here on the Z for the compliments, votes, and friendship.

·
Getting back in the game!
37,448 Posts
Congrat's Jim! Well deserved, bro! Great pics! Reps to ya! :TU:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts