10,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is time to bust out the crayons again for Chargerforumz.com
Photo Contest #40!

This will be a photochop contest.

The theme for this contest is:

"5 Elements"

Here are the theme specific rules:
  • Photochop your Charger (or other Mopar) so it uses one or more of the 5 elements.(Earth,Wood,Water,Fire,Metal)
  • Your car must be viewable in the photo and be known as your car..
Photochop Contest Rules:

1. Contestants are limited to 1 photochop submittal per contest for each owned Mopar vehicle.
  2. There must be a Mopar vehicle in the photochop image submitted for competition.
  3. The base image of the vehicle in the entry must be of the car owned by the contest participant (reference rule #1).
  4. Photochop entries must adhere to the contest theme established for the current round of competition.
  5. The photo used as the base image for photochop must not be taken from a previously entered Forumz photo contest image.
  6. The photo creation has to go beyond standard color-correction tools and must include one of the following to qualify as a photoshop; A. An addition to the photo in the way of other photo elements. This must consist of more than 25% alteration of the photo (no - a lensflare does not constitute a 25% addition). This would include elements such as the use of hand drawn or 3D elements or other photos. B. Selection of main elementand placed within another photo or created image. PHOTOS THAT DO NOT ADHERE TO THESE RULES WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE CONTEST SUBMISION THREAD!
  7. Chargerforumz.com Photo Contest winners are not eligible for the following round of competition.
  8. Photographs will be moderated by site moderators for appropriate content.
  9. Solicitation of votes on other forums or having friends sign up to vote for you will disqualify you from this, and any future contest we run.

Should a member receive nominations or votes in the contest, and the members name has been mentioned on any other forum in a thread/post mentioning this contest, both the person mentioning the name and the member mentioned will be disqualified from the contest that month as well as all future months. If staff deems the act as a malicious attempt on the part of the poster to cause a disqualification we will allow the contestant to remain in the running and the offending member will be banned.

Thanks to our sponsor: Advanced Automotive Concepts

Photos will be accepted until midnight (est) on Monday - February 16th, 2014.

PHOTOS WILL BE SUBMITTED AS FOLLOWS - NO EXCEPTIONS!

• Member posts photo into personal gallery or external site
  • Member sends PM to staff with link or posts link into announcement thread
  • Staff enters/copies photo into announcement thread header
  • No replacement allowed after initial submittal of photo!

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
I have got to get with the 21st century and in on this photochop stuff, I hate missing out on a photo contest!

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Hmm, this ought to be fun. I look forward to breaking in my new photoshop on a few renders to see what comes out the best. :)

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
im going to see what i can do without actually having photoshop... there are ways.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Looking at some threads in the Graphics Playground this might be interesting!!! :TU:

Would I be allowed to throw my name in the hat or am I too much of a Newbie?

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Let's get some Awesome photochopping going on here...Bumpin the thread....Can't wait to see what people come out with!!

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Woohoo! Way to kick things off!!!!!
Thanks! but now that I'm on a better monitor, the FLAMES ARE TOO BRIGHT!!! ....Wow....and I only have one submission!

·
Registered
500 Posts
For those that don't have 'Photoshop' there are alternatives. Even if you don't have experience there is time to learn a few tricks. YouTube has a ton of helpful tutorials. One of the free programs is called GIMP found at gimp.org
If you don't want to, or don't have permission to (at work) install a program, there are online editors. One of my favorites that I feel is most like Photoshop is Pixlr.com
You can find many more by searching "online photo editor" and see which you like best.

·
Registered
835 Posts
For those of you without Adobe Photoshop that want to get in on this, try Gimp. [url]http://www.gimp.org/[/URL] It's as good as Photoshop and it's free.

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Looking at some threads in the Graphics Playground this might be interesting!!! :TU:

Would I be allowed to throw my name in the hat or am I too much of a Newbie?
I believe the rules state senior members with a minimum 75 posts so you should be good but when in doubt, double-check the rules.

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
8,054 Posts
1 - 20 of 77 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.