It is time to bust out the crayons again for Chargerforumz.com
Photo Contest #40!
Photo Contest #40!
This will be a photochop contest.
The theme for this contest is:
Here are the theme specific rules:
- Photochop your Charger (or other Mopar) so it uses one or more of the 5 elements.(Earth,Wood,Water,Fire,Metal)
- Your car must be viewable in the photo and be known as your car..
- Contestants are limited to 1 photochop submittal per contest for each owned Mopar vehicle.
- There must be a Mopar vehicle in the photochop image submitted for competition.
- The base image of the vehicle in the entry must be of the car owned by the contest participant (reference rule #1).
- Photochop entries must adhere to the contest theme established for the current round of competition.
- The photo used as the base image for photochop must not be taken from a previously entered Forumz photo contest image.
- The photo creation has to go beyond standard color-correction tools and must include one of the following to qualify as a photoshop; A. An addition to the photo in the way of other photo elements. This must consist of more than 25% alteration of the photo (no - a lensflare does not constitute a 25% addition). This would include elements such as the use of hand drawn or 3D elements or other photos. B. Selection of main elementand placed within another photo or created image. PHOTOS THAT DO NOT ADHERE TO THESE RULES WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE CONTEST SUBMISION THREAD!
- Chargerforumz.com Photo Contest winners are not eligible for the following round of competition.
- Photographs will be moderated by site moderators for appropriate content.
- Solicitation of votes on other forums or having friends sign up to vote for you will disqualify you from this, and any future contest we run.
Should a member receive nominations or votes in the contest, and the members name has been mentioned on any other forum in a thread/post mentioning this contest, both the person mentioning the name and the member mentioned will be disqualified from the contest that month as well as all future months. If staff deems the act as a malicious attempt on the part of the poster to cause a disqualification we will allow the contestant to remain in the running and the offending member will be banned.
Thanks to our sponsor: Advanced Automotive Concepts
Photos will be accepted until midnight (est) on Monday - February 16th, 2014.
PHOTOS WILL BE SUBMITTED AS FOLLOWS - NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Member posts photo into personal gallery or external site
- Member sends PM to staff with link or posts link into announcement thread
- Staff enters/copies photo into announcement thread header
- No replacement allowed after initial submittal of photo!