Dodge Charger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
100k Mile Club
23,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It is time to bust out the cameras for Chargerforumz.com Photo Contest #41.

This will NOT be a Photochop contest.

In spirit of spring time, the theme for this contest is:

"Sunshine, green meadows, and blooming trees"

Finally the snow is gone, it's time to get those cars out of the garage and back on the road. Find that one place in your area that displays what spring time is all about. Use your imagination, have some fun and lets see some creativity this month. And most of all, lots of submissions!

Here are the theme specific rules:

• MUST BE FAMILY FRIENDLY!!!!!

The contest rules can be found HERE:3-smash:. Please read them.

Thanks to our sponsor: Advanced Automotive Concepts

Photos will be accepted until midnight (est) on Tuesday June 10th, 2014.

PHOTOS WILL BE SUBMITTED AS FOLLOWS - NO EXCEPTIONS!

• Member posts photo into personal gallery or external site
  • Member sends PM to staff with link or posts link into announcement thread
  • Staff enters/copies photo into announcement thread header
  • No replacement allowed after initial submittion of photo!

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Please dont rain this weekend...please dont rain. lol

·
Registered
835 Posts
^ Rain? With a statement like, "Finally the snow is gone," I'll be happy if I don't see 12 inches of the white stuff on the ground tomorrow.

Reactions: mayer69XS29L

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
^ Rain? With a statement like, "Finally the snow is gone," I'll be happy if I don't see 12 inches of the white stuff on the ground tomorrow.
I think VA is done with snow this year...but the rain never stops! Especially on the weekends :4-dontknow:

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
8,049 Posts
I hope I can catch a nice sun backdrop..now the date says until April 2014.. Are we already late..lol:dork:

·
400 cubes of Goodness!!!
10,995 Posts
Might actually be able to enter this one.

·
Registered
785 Posts
It is literally snowing outside right now where I live.. (North West Canada) Give me a few days... lol

·
Drive it like u stole it!
4,819 Posts
It is literally snowing outside right now where I live.. (North West Canada) Give me a few days... lol
I'm going to go on record and say you live way too far north! :D If I lived somewhere where there was even just snow still on the ground in May, let alone snowing in May, I'd be looking to move ASAP! I'm guessing you don't mind the winter and/or are into winter sports. How many months do you even get with no snow on the ground up there? 3-4?

·
Registered
785 Posts
I'm going to go on record and say you live way too far north! :D If I lived somewhere where there was even just snow still on the ground in May, let alone snowing in May, I'd be looking to move ASAP! I'm guessing you don't mind the winter and/or are into winter sports. How many months do you even get with no snow on the ground up there? 3-4?
Hahaha I know dude... It's usually not this bad but this winter was HARSH.. I'm seriously considering moving out of this frozen hell of a climate. It gets so cold here that the air hurts my face.. I keep asking myself.. Why do I live in a place where the air hurts my face?

Good news.. The snow has turned into rain. I might have a shot at this one.. I will search for a tree that has survived to take a picture with.. Well that sounds depressing.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I wanna play. Leaves are just coming out so maybe i jumped the gun. going back out this weekend to get a few more shots.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.