Dodge Charger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
100k Mile Club
23,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It is time to bust out the cameras for Chargerforumz.com Photo Contest #42.

This will NOT be a Photochop contest.

We all love to spend time on the water this time of the year, so the theme of the contest will be:

"Muscle cars by the water"

No need to keep the car out of the fun when you visit your favorite local pond, lake, or beach. Use your imagination, have some fun and lets see some creativity this month. And most of all, lots of submissions!

Here are the theme specific rules:

• MUST BE FAMILY FRIENDLY!!!!!

The contest rules can be found HERE:3-smash:. Please read them.

Thanks to our sponsor: Advanced Automotive Concepts

Photos will be accepted until midnight (est) on Monday October 6, 2014.

PHOTOS WILL BE SUBMITTED AS FOLLOWS - NO EXCEPTIONS!

• Member posts photo into personal gallery or external site
  • Member sends PM to staff with link or posts link into announcement thread
  • Staff enters/copies photo into announcement thread header
  • No replacement allowed after submit your photo!

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
8,049 Posts
Well, this should be fun!!!

·
Registered
10,182 Posts
Sounds like a good time here, let me see what I can figure out on this one!!

·
Registered
785 Posts
Loving the theme.. Here's my entry..

Hard to see, but there is a father and son fishing off the dock in the background. (for some added heart warming bonus points)

Reactions: GMAC

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
HEYA Z!

Missed yall!!! I still lurk from time to time :). thought I'd throw up a pic for the photo contest this month, just for giggles as I have a few good one sitting around. Here is my official entry:

And these are just for funzies cause I wanted to share:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=342NcyrJaZ4

I thought hard about making this my entry, but decided to go with the action shot, but this was an awesome formation on the same trail:

And yes, I do fully expect to lose :) I know all too well it's not a muscle car. More than anything just missed my Z fam, and wanted to share a few pics. Theme kinda fit (except the muscle car part), and it's always fun to stir the pot up a bit with little variety!

-- Jeff

·
Registered
785 Posts
I already made my submission of my Charger on the beach.. But seeing the other Mopars is urging me to show off.. Here's my beloved toy on the beach..

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Hmm, since it is a mopar theme, I will be entering with my Challenger for sure. Just need to get some good pics by the water first. :)

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
8,049 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Posted this in the Charger pictures thread and someone suggested entering it here. Well, what a great idea!

The sunset painted flames down the side of the car. Taken at sunset on September 12, 2014 on the banks of the Fraser River across from Mission Raceway Park.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Here is what started my love for MOPAR. My very first car. It is the only picture that I have ever had taken of any of my mopars by the water. I know it says that I must take the picture, but that was pretty impossible to do in the throw back era of the 70's, so this is actually a polaroid picture that my then girlfriend (now my wife of 33 years this friday) took of me standing by my first car, a '67 Cuda on the shores of Lake Michigan circa 1976. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to share it with you all! If you look closely, you can see my MOPAR shirt!! :TU:
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
785 Posts
Here is what started my love for MOPAR. My very first car. It is the only picture that I have ever had taken of any of my mopars by the water. I know it says that I must take the picture, but that was pretty impossible to do in the throw back era of the 70's, so this is actually a polaroid picture that my then girlfriend (now my wife of 33 years this friday) took of me standing by my first car, a '67 Cuda on the shores of Lake Michigan circa 1976. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to share it with you all! If you look closely, you can see my MOPAR shirt!! :TU:
[/URL][/IMG]
That's awesome. Thanks for sharing!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.