Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So on my way out the house this morning get into my charger and hmmmmmm it wont come out of park. I knew right away what it was and the funny thing is i just read a thread about it last week and said to myself "I hope this happens when im home" sure it did..

P.S. I would love to kick the designer or whoever put this part in our cars right in the BALLS!!!!

had to drive to work with the center taken apart

Attachments

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
Well I 'm glad you were home and the incident didn't come as a total surprise for you.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Well Matt, I know who to call when mine goes out. I'll probably just change it as a preventive maintenance item.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well Matt, I know who to call when mine goes out. I'll probably just change it as a preventive maintenance item.

Yea just talked to bobby and he has some BT replacements comming in Monday.... I would deff do it cause if it happends when your out and have no tools your stuck. If ya decide to do it yourself ill be happy to help, it was pretty easy taking it apart.:TU:

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What happened? I guess I dont know what issue ur referring to...

The one thing that sucks in chargers. The "pink thingy" is the park lockout mechanism. It plastic and it WILL break, just a matter of when and ware :dork:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts