Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
9,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks! It is with great pleasure that we welcome aspendog (James), and The Console Cover, By 22Elite to the forum as our newest Supporting Vendor! You can check out their leather goods at their website www.TheConsoleCover.com !!

:Banana01::999::woohoo::ura1::spinning::pepper:

·
Getting back in the game!
37,448 Posts
Oh yeah, perfect timing!! I've been waiting for these guys! :TU: Glad to have them on the Z!

·
Premium Member
3,711 Posts
Welcome to the ForumZ James...I have seen your covers they are awesome...I wish you all the luck with your business in the Z forum and that you for becoming a vendor. I think you may find yourself hanging out here a lot...This is the greatest forum on the net.:4-wavey::4-wavey::4-wavey:

·
9 Second Club
32,307 Posts
AWESOME NEWS:TU::ura1::w00t::beerchug::pepper::Banana01:

I have wanted to do one of these console covers, Im glad we now have a supporting vendor to turn to

Welcome to the forumZ

·
Registered
549 Posts
Thats what Iam talking about......welcome

·
Registered
49 Posts
Awesome . James does great work and is fast and reliable . Great guy / company to deal with . Here is his custom embroidered work on my CSRT-8 ...........

Welcome 22 Elite ..

·
Registered
202 Posts
Welcome! I will be looking foward to a purchase!!

·
9 Second Club
32,307 Posts
Awesome . James does great work and is fast and reliable . Great guy / company to deal with . Here is his custom embroidered work on my CSRT-8 ...........

Welcome 22 Elite ..

WOW:eek: That is a really cool Door insert. That looks awesome

·
Registered
349 Posts
Damn it, there goes more of my $$$ ;-)

·
Registered
551 Posts
Hi folks! It is with great pleasure that we welcome aspendog (James), and The Console Cover, By 22Elite to the forum as our newest Supporting Vendor! You can check out their leather goods at their website www.TheConsoleCover.com !!

:Banana01::999::woohoo::ura1::spinning::pepper:
Hello and welcome from Southwest Georgia

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Looks great but we need some pics of their work on a charger!! Welcome to the forumz and can't wait to give you some of my money!!

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Awesome, welcome to the Z. The wife already approved you guys and really liked your product, I guess I get to add it to the list.

One question though, there wasnt a price on the door arm rest, just a core charge for the console cover. Maybe I looked at it wrong. Thanks and Welcome.

Chris

1 - 20 of 58 Posts