Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have owned close to a dozen vehicles in my life. Some new and some classic. But this 2014 SXT is literally saving my life. Recently going through a seperation (she gets MY house). This car has been my one and only. Out of the 90 days I haven't been in my bed. I've been in my Charger. This 3.6 has taken a massive stress test. Idling and driving. As well as holding a wardrobe. Why admit I'm living in my car? Dude because I have a house, garage, and job. I just have a crazy woman keeping me from some of my things lol. Everything is temporary. Plus it gives me a time to %1000 percent live this car. The hell with anyone who says these aren't reliable, because this 108K Charger is an alpha in my life.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Sorry about your troubles. Hopefully they iron out soon. And yes, these cars are awesome. I always refer to them as Dodges best kept secret.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Good luck Bruh. I've been there. At least the weathers nice right now. You have a lil bit of time to get situated before the cold comes in. There is light at the end of the tunnel that is not a train.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts