Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I go to the link given to update to 9.27, Yahoo says there isn't an existing page and try Diablo Sport, etc. But, THAT'S where I came from to get that link from. And Windows ays it can't open .CROM files and refers me to something called Uniblue Registry Cleaner (which says it has found "a certain number of errors and wants that cleaned up, so a FREE version will clean up about 15, but IF you BUY the better version, IT will do it all. Help!

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I appreciate your efforts, but I had gotten there and when I clicked on the link to see about updating my Predator, here's what Yahoo said:

Sorry, the page you were looking for could not be found

Showing related results for: http://www.diablosport.com/DCX%E2%80%9D

So, that's where I am now. :4-dontknow:

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
You will need to go to support>Updates/Downloads and then input your vehicle info. Also in order to update the Predator you will need the ds downloader utility which is on the same page as the croms.

Hope that helps a bit more

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You will need to go to support>Updates/Downloads and then input your vehicle info. Also in order to update the Predator you will need the ds downloader utility which is on the same page as the croms.

Hope that helps a bit more

Well, I still haven't managed it, I can't seem to locate that "ds downloader utility".

But, I have to put that on hold, you see, my Daughter Karla went to the doctor yesterday and it was determined after an ultrasound) that she has a blood clot in her left leg and she was hospitalized and is undergoing tests and treatments. Seems she will most likely be there til sometime next week. So, the Predator will have to wait for a few days.

Reactions: evbaxter

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
No prob and hope your daughter is alright

As for the downloader perhaps this will help

then brings you to here, you may need to change the year

and now scroll down closer to the bottom

·
Registered
239 Posts
Well, I still haven't managed it, I can't seem to locate that "ds downloader utility".

But, I have to put that on hold, you see, my Daughter Karla went to the doctor yesterday and it was determined after an ultrasound) that she has a blood clot in her left leg and she was hospitalized and is undergoing tests and treatments. Seems she will most likely be there til sometime next week. So, the Predator will have to wait for a few days.

Sorry to hear about your daughter. My family will keep her in our prayers, man. I hope she gets better soon. Best wishes.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry to hear about your daughter. My family will keep her in our prayers, man. I hope she gets better soon. Best wishes.

Soorry bout that, I neglected to get back here and let you all know that my Daughter was released from the hospital last Monday afternoon and will be on a blood thinner for 6 months to a year. She IS doing better, but it hadn't been but about a month or so before that, that she had been diagnosed with Pneumonia and I managed to keep her from being hospitalized with THAT, then the blood clot popped up just a few days after we made the Labor Day Run with the GPMM bunch. So, HOPEFULLY, she can stay out of hospitals and get on with her life now. Thanks again for the support, Prayers and concern, Bill

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm a bit late at doing it, but I thought I'd update you all on my Daughter AND the Predator Progress.

Karla is doing better, having some pain with that leg (as it gets used to decent blood flow through it again), but is recovering all the same. Thanks for the concern on that. She's my Gal. :)

Over on the GPMM side, we got a new member a bit ago who is not only near by, but is also a computer guy and he got my Predator lined out and we put the 91 octane w/CAI in my car and I am AMAZED at the difference THAT made! :TU: Be looking to see if there's something else that we can do to tweak it up a bit more. :D

BTW, Karla REALLY enjoys the R/T as well and like her Mother was ( You KNOW that SHE passed on, on July 1st of '09), has a "Need For Speed"!

Thank you to ALL who had concern about Karla.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Awesome news about your daughter!!! Best wishes with the restof her recovery, bro.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts