Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there all! Nothing important, just wanted to tell some people that may understand. Some of you may already know, I'm going to pick up a pre-owned SRT8 when my Avenger lease is up in April. The waiting is killing me, but at least I'm able to really get things sorted out and planned ahead of time. So, as much as it pains me, I've been selling some of my music gear to put together a nice little nest-egg for mods when I finally get it! Another reason I love this site, I'm able to get all my ducks in a row by reading and researching on here. I'm making my wish-list. That way, when I finally get it, I can hit the ground running and order some stuff and join in the fun I keep reading about on the Z! Thanks for listening! haha:ura1:

Reactions: SRTAndy

·
Registered
733 Posts
Your gonna Love it!! Best Car I've ever owned!!

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
I know how you feel. The two months I had to wait was tough but it was a lot worse on everyone around me if you know what I mean. They were probably happier that it finally arrived than I was. You don't have to worry about that around here.

·
400 cubes of Goodness!!!
10,995 Posts
Sounds like a plan! Mod money goes like water through a siv around here, better stock up!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I hate the waiting game! I had to wait a week to get mine delivered! It was torture! But you will be so happy!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts