Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I am sure some of you hate these threads, but I need help doing my due diligence on a Scat Pack purchase. I have a Grand Cherokee which I daily drive but would love to add another daily driver for the warm months.

I can get a 2019 Charger Scat pack with the following options and pricing.

Plus Group
Technology Group
Driver confidence
Navigation
Harmon Kardon
Sunroof

MSRP is $51,055. Dealer will let it go to me for $39,750 before T-T&L.

How solid of a deal is this? Think I have any wiggle room left? I am in Minnesota. Winter is coming and people aren't buying rear wheel drive sports cars right now.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Sounds like a pretty good deal to me .. in fact, daaamn good deal

·
Registered
35 Posts
Damn near same deal i got in GA actually about 2 months ago!! I think after tags and title I ended up under MSRP by a little bit My poor RT still sitting on the lot may visit her this weekend!! hey man pull the trigger if u can.. no pressure hahaha

·
Registered
2017 Charger R/T Blacktop
3,570 Posts
Do it.

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Agree with others, looks like a good deal to me.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hey, I just got off the phone with a customer that emailed me this weekend about installing a Ripps super charger on a 6cyl Challenger ... turns out he hasn't purchased the car yet.... after we talked about it for a little while, I shared my story about recently purchasing the scatpack Charger ... I think we'll see a new Scat pack Charger owner real soon... When he asked me if the super charger would give him the power of the scat pack ... I went on to explain all the benefits of the factory RACE Car warantee of my Scat Pack ...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey, I just got off the phone with a customer that emailed me this weekend about installing a Ripps super charger on a 6cyl Challenger ... turns out he hasn't purchased the car yet.... after we talked about it for a little while, I shared my story about recently purchasing the scatpack Charger ... I think we'll see a new Scat pack Charger owner real soon... When he asked me if the super charger would give him the power of the scat pack ... I went on to explain all the benefits of the factory RACE Car warantee of my Scat Pack ...

Good man.. Had a vortech try me this weekend merging on to the highway needless to say I think he still trying to figure out why he never got to see who was driving the scat.. please dont rev next to me when the wife isnt in the car hahahaha

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys, so it is indeed a good price. If I am going to get the car at the start of our winter season where I can't really drive it much for 4-5 months, I want to make sure I am getting a great price.

·
Registered
787 Posts
That's about $5k or more below kbb price. Pretty sweet deal! Scoop it up!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Damn near same deal i got in GA actually about 2 months ago!! I think after tags and title I ended up under MSRP by a little bit My poor RT still sitting on the lot may visit her this weekend!! hey man pull the trigger if u can.. no pressure hahaha
Lol... I'm sure am glad I not the only one concerned about their trade in. My R/T spent 2 1/2 months homeless. Was checking the website so often that the wife snipped about me going to go bring her back home....lol

To the OG Poster... sounds like a good deal. Go get it, you will not be disappointed.

·
Registered
7 Posts
It is a good deal, but look for a few things that they might hide to bring the price up. You do not have to pay destination charges or any other upgrades like wheel locks etc. if they tell you that’s how it came, tell them to take them off. Wait to get your deal and don’t pay what they tell you right off the bat. Don’t seem over joyed and joyful when you walk in. Act as if you dont need to buy right now. Once you get the price you want tell them you want gap insurance as well included with TTL out the door for your price. They will go pretend to speak about the numbers, but instead just bullshit about whatever. Don’t give in. Make sure the payments are where you want them, they can adjust that easily with the 40 some banks they use. I just bought a 19 new ScatPack and got it for $33k with TTL, gap insurance, had them remove the wheels locks which dropped he price by $150, then didn’t pay their $1,400 destination fee. If you are trading a car in don’t let them know that until you get a price on paper with your and their signatures. Then tell them I think I want to trade a car in. Then you really got them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts