Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have 07 sxt w/ about 60k miles

and just recently when i turn on my heated seats they 2 little lights will stay on 4 about like 3-5 seconds then go out, and my seats dont warm up.

ne 1 else have this problem? ne idea wat could be causing this? would dodge take care of sumthing like this?

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Try taking out the bezel, then after that the ashtry/heated seat bezel will also pop out, make sure the connections are in all the way, if they are and your still having a problem, take the wire out, and look inside the wire end to see if any tips are burnt out. Post what you find and Ill try and help you more.

·
Registered
872 Posts
I wasn't even getting the lights for a few seconds, they just didn't work. I pulled the fuse (#5 in the trunk, pink, 30 amp) and checked it (was good) and reinserted it. The heated seats now work again.

they just wanted some attention, I guess.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I would check the fuses like stated above.

·
Registered
12,059 Posts
Try also taking off the negative wire from the battery. I had the exact same issue and after taking off the negative wire for a few minutes, it reset the computer and I was back in order.

The fuse box in the trunk is located next to the spare. Lift the trunk panel and you should see the battery and your spare tire. The fuse box is back there too.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Try also taking off the negative wire from the battery. I had the exact same issue and after taking off the negative wire for a few minutes, it reset the computer and I was back in order.

The fuse box in the trunk is located next to the spare. Lift the trunk panel and you should see the battery and your spare tire. The fuse box is back there too.

can you walk me thru this step by step plz lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
seats

:4-wavey:
i have 07 sxt w/ about 60k miles

and just recently when i turn on my heated seats they 2 little lightsi hax thw will stay on 4 about like 3-5 seconds then go out, and my seats dont warm up.

ne 1 else have this problem? ne idea wat could be causing this? would dodge take care of sumthing like this?
I had the same thing happening with my 07made charger i fixed it in by disconnecting the battery for a minute or two then reconnect should solve problem.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts