Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some Spyder projector LED headlights in my '13. Recently I have been having issues with the left projector violently flashing. I bought the car with these so I have no idea how they were wired. What might be causing this kind of flashing? It just started seemingly out of nowhere.

https://imgur.com/a/UHMGMNt

·
Registered
2,925 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
I have the same headlight for my 14, i unplugged those 2 little white sidemarker lamps, and never ran them. It took me only about 5 mins looking at them on, and did not like the look of them there with the amber.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have the same headlight for my 14, i unplugged those 2 little white sidemarker lamps, and never ran them. It took me only about 5 mins looking at them on, and did not like the look of them there with the amber.
Which connection is it? I couldn't figure out which one it was.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Which connection is it? I couldn't figure out which one it was.
It should be on a 1 to 2 inch long grey plug on the far outside of the housing, with the small clear bulb plugged into it. Just under the amber turn signal. I just pulled the bulbs out of both sides, and put grey plug back in. I was able to do this with it mounted in car, Tight fit but was able to get it out on my 2014. Thought it looked better anyways right from the start. Note: On the drivers side , you may have to remove air box to reach in that side.
PRO-YD-DCH11-LTDRL-BK__223_LI.jpg

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It should be on a 1 to 2 inch long grey plug on the far outside of the housing, with the small clear bulb plugged into it. Just under the amber turn signal. I just pulled the bulbs out of both sides, and put grey plug back in. I was able to do this with it mounted in car, Tight fit but was able to get it out on my 2014. Thought it looked better anyways right from the start. Note: On the drivers side , you may have to remove air box to reach in that side. View attachment 93476
Thanks! I was able to get the bulb out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts