Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody done the PUG lower intake manifold swap yet? Trying to see if anybody has any dyno results.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Did the upgrade a couple days ago. I gained about 10 horsepower and about 15 foot-pounds of torque. For a hundred bucks, I can't complain

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've never heard of this PUG before,can you give us more info on it?
It’s the lower intake manifold used in 2016 and up Grand Cherokee’s. Much better airflow. The oily one is the original, the clean one is the PUG.They only cost about a hundred bucks on Summit. There’s a video on YouTube about it

Attachments

·
Registered
328 Posts
Looked at Summit and couldn't find a thing... I know others sell it but not for a hundred bucks... Would be nice at a hundred... :)

·
Registered
328 Posts
I've had my eye on either of those two but it sure would be great to get one at a third of their prices![/QUOTE]

Yeah... Me too... The price caught my eye also... The OP hasn't responded though... :(

·
Registered
328 Posts
Hmm... Wonder what makes them "different"... And I guess they'll fit any 3.6... Mines a 2013... Time to change my plugs anyway... Plus I've wasted a hundred on wrose things... LoL... :D

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hmm... Wonder what makes them "different"... And I guess they'll fit any 3.6... Mines a 2013... Time to change my plugs anyway... Plus I've wasted a hundred on wrose things... LoL... :D
Much larger openings on the newer ones. Made a decent difference in mid range rpm's as well as on the top end. Dropped my 0-60 a full 3/10th's

1 - 20 of 62 Posts