Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just realized that the center buttons on the back of the Pursuit's steering wheel are programmed to turn Secure Park on/off. Does anyone know how to reset those buttons to the normal radio functions - left changes programmed radio stations and right changes radio input (AM/FM/CD/AUX). TIA for your help!

· Registered
2015 Dodge Charger pursuit
44 Posts
Just realized that the center buttons on the back of the Pursuit's steering wheel are programmed to turn Secure Park on/off. Does anyone know how to reset those buttons to the normal radio functions - left changes programmed radio stations and right changes radio input (AM/FM/CD/AUX). TIA for your help!
on my 2015 Pursuit, I have a button on the back of each side of the wheel, but there is also within the button a rocker, up down on once side changes radio or skip and the right side wheel is vol control

· Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
on my 2015 Pursuit, I have a button on the back of each side of the wheel, but there is also within the button a rocker, up down on once side changes radio or skip and the right side wheel is vol control
Mine is the same. But, the center button was programmed for Secure Park. It's working correctly now (after a UConnect unit swap), but I thought it weird that the buttons are somehow programmable. Never did figure that part out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts