Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 x Tial 44mm Wastegates (Possibly JGS 50mm)
2 x Tial Q BOV (Possibly JGS 50mm)
4.5" Intercooler Core
All cold-side piping is aluminum
Tubular K-Member (Not 100% sure if we will provide this or not, but I am considering it. It isnt required, but it makes for a cleaner install)
Available turbos
58mm, 62mm, 64mm, and 66mm Borg Warner T4 turbos
62-66 available with billet wheel
If using the 58 or 62mm turbos, we will use a 4" core intercooler.*

This system is desinged to produce as little as 500rwhp or as much as 1200rwhp without having to make any changes to the kit once it arrives. If you buy the 58mm turbos initially you can swap to the 66mm turbos later without any modifications necessary.

·
Drive it like u stole it!
4,819 Posts
Looking sweet! Can't wait to see what kind of numbers it puts down!! I love the sound of a nicely setup turbo!

·
Dave
3,633 Posts
I don't even want to know numbers or a price, because it'll only cause me to weep like a little baby... Can't really afford that kind of an upgrade right now, really don't want to throw all of that on there in case the dealership gives me a hard time about the warranty, and I'm worried about what kind of damage it might cause to anything else in the drivetrain... So many reasons that I can't get it, so I just don't want to know what it costs, lol. Looks amazing though!

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Aww man I wish..my lil v6 would probably have a heart attack...but I still would pay for that mod..

·
Dave
3,633 Posts
Any update on this lately?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts